Wednesday, February 8, 2012

12 of 12



I thought I would choose my most recent completed layout to start my blog! I decided to try 12 of 12 this year. It's something different for me as I don't normally like the idea of being forced in to taking pictures just to complete yet another project. I take so many already just of life and events that I didn't want to bog myself down with a task like Project Life but yet still wanted to try the concept out. So, 12 of 12, so far, is a happy middle for me! This layout is based on a sketch that was provided as part of my 12-of-12 group on facebook. Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this! I am also participating in 12 on the 12th and will share my January page soon (it is for a DT so I can't share it yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. The photos are great and I love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete