Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh what a delight

We had a challenge at Memorable Seasons to lift ourselves.
I decided to take the idea of this layout:
and interpret it into this layout:
It has its differences but yet has the same vibe! Thanks to my friend Joni for gifting me with some leftovers from a kit she had that I was able to use on this layout!
 
This layout highlights a picture of me and my big baby belly!
The picture was taken back in June of 1995 just before the birth of my daughter, Abriana.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd appreciate any feedback or comments and would love any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the hamburgers in the first layout. The second is a perfect sketch lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how two layouts of the same design can looks so different.
    It's fun to scraplift ourselves sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great interpretation of the layout! ...and great job getting some of those old memories scrapped! (I am horrible at that!) Thanks for sharing -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one - the colors are so great. I love the second lift with your wonderful topic and that you are scrapping those!

    ReplyDelete