Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shimelle- Challenge 4

I am still working on Shimelle's  challenges and there is still plenty of time to get in on the 16 challenges that were given!
Challenge 4 was to use the colors grey, yellow, and one other
 color to complete a layout. I chose to use the color orange but you'll notice a little pink and green
in there as well. 

Noah being goofy with that funny look on his face. Again as always thanks for stopping by!

Products used:
 Paper: Sassafrass lass, Bazzill, Dream Street
Embellishsments: Jenni Bowlin(journal card), WRMK, Ribbon- unknown, twine
Title: taken from a strip off of a Cosmo Cricket border sheet

11 comments:

  1. what a great layout- looks like you enjoyed shimelles class

    signed up to follow you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only done one challenge of hers so far. I'm a bit behind! Your layout looks fantastic. Love the little photo corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Grey and yellow are a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, love the orange with the gray and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on that gray--stands out nicely. Super cute photos too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had had the time to participate in this weekend crop! Your page is fun! Did you sign up for Shimelle's new class too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fun and I love all your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great layout! I love the way the gray, yellow and orange go together.

    ReplyDelete