Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shimelle's Online Scrapbooking Weekend!



I've been working on the challenges this weekend over at Shimelle's blog! So far there are 10 great challenges up and great discussion and learning points in between her challenges. I'm having a great time and guess what- it's not to late to join! The challenges are not due until next week- so give it a whirl!

Here is my layout for the first challenge-
We were to be inspired by this layout and here is my interpretation


It's a picture of me and my husband a few Easter's back- such a cute couple!
Products used: Patterned paper: Paper Salon, Pebbles Inc, Fancy Pants (birds)and Prima(recycled cardboard backing- used behind my  photo). Embellishments: Bo bunny, WRMK, American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin. Alphabets: My little shoebox and WRMK

Thanks so much for looking, I'm hoping to add up my next one after lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Ya'll are cute! I love it! Thanks for checking out my blog.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute indeed!! I love your embellishments too!!

    ReplyDelete