Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Nerd- Challenge 4

Though the crop ended this past Sunday I'll still keep sharing my layouts! Challenge 4 at Memorable Seasons was to make something handmade and place it on your layout! Here is my
layout titled You Nerd
What I decided to make was the tag that is holding part of my title. I cut out the shape from a journaling card and added some sparkly paper, a couple of ribbons and stacked some older doodlebug flowers and called it done.

This layout features my daughter dressed up as a nerd for Halloween 2010.

As always thanks for stopping by and if you like my work I'd appreciate any new followers! Thanks and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. awwww - that is so super fun and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! I love the fact that you used non-traditional colors for a Halloween page! Looks like you have been very productive this whole week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's awesome!! Great lo and I love your daughter's outfit!

    ReplyDelete