Monday, November 26, 2012

Always my favorite girl

A quick lift from a gal over at Memorable Seasons - my favorite shopping place (check out their sale- some great items still available at 85% off!)
 
My daughter laying in her Loony Toons Crib sucking on her chapon(it's what we call a binky in Spanish). I used the kit from Artful Delight again- it's allowed me sooo many layouts!
 
As always thanks for stopping by! I'd appreciate any comments or feedback and would love any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Cyber Monday- lets shop!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty with the embellished circles and fun tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I really like these colours together. I like the way you set embellishments into the circle centres at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that doily paper. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the pops of different colors you used.

    ReplyDelete