Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sketch A Thon- Layout 8

My 8th layout for the Sketch A Thon at Memorable Seasons is based on a sketch by the
DT coordinator Wendy.
It features my kids on what we also call "opposite day", where my son was reading on one couch and my daughter was on Xbox on the other. That is definately not the norm and therefore we must be in Bizzaro World.
As always, thanks for stopping by! I'd appreciate any comments or feedback and would love any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I love it - opposite day!
    Love your layout - love the title treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Love the fun title and how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great moment to catch and perfect to scrap. great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun page, love the topic! Also love the embellishment running off the page. Just became a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and white space, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nicley done.. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete