Monday, March 26, 2012

Homecoming Games

No not Hunger Games- LOL! But Homecoming Games! My latest lift for the lift challenge at myscrapsandmore.

I'm at lift 3/14- Here is the layout I was to lift from Carol Monson
and here in my interpretation- featuring my daughter and her friends cheering on their sophomore class during the lunchtime homecoming events.

I used some fun bright paper from A2Z(an oldie but a goodie) and threw in some fun pennant and banner embellishments. Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. this turned out great! LOVE your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink, orange and green combo is fabulous! So fun and cheerful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job on the lift! LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, I love the fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete