Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's all about food!


My two latest layouts for the "lift it" challenge at myscrapsandmore for some reason both deal with some San Diego food! The above layout is for the 3/7 lift from DT member Janelle. I wanted to use this pier type paper and felt it went well with the fish and chips theme.

My second layout is for the 3/8 lift based on the layout by Helen Croft. I had this record paper from Hambly that I felt went with the cool surfer/vintage vibe of one of our favorites in Ocean Beach Hodads. Can't beat those frings and shakes! Yum, take me back now! Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. They are great pages, love all the colour and that vintage surfer van looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, I still need to scrap my San Diego pics. We were there last June, what a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both layouts are great and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun pages. I love all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages! I love that pier and water paper on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in these lo's. Great lifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love both of these, especially the first one! Great work.

    ReplyDelete