Thursday, July 12, 2012

Be all that you dream to be


I did the layout for the Last Scrapper Standing challenge at Memorable Seasons
The challenge was to use masking. I chose to mask with the older Heidi Swapp floral mask and then cut out the flowers to use as embellishments. I combined the flowers with some older Elsie pattern paper and some newer Amy Tangerine paper. Though this layout didn't get me to the next round- I'm still happy with the way it turned out!
Don't forget I have a Guest Blogger post up at the Memorable Seasons blog
It's about where I get some of my inspiration for titles. Go by and check it out!


As always, thanks for stopping by! I'd appreciate any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, colorful page! Great job with those masked flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The masked flowers are so pretty, as is the color combo! Sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool layout, Amy Tangerine's and Elsie's collections are so great together, i remember Shimelle did a project with both of these too! lovely

    ReplyDelete