Saturday, July 28, 2012

Love you

I'm taking a mini break from posting my Perfect Collection layouts and thought I'd post this one featuring my daughter's first Halloween! I had been wanting to use this paper/stickers for something fallish and since we don't have a changing of leaves here in Phoenix-
Halloween was the next best thing.
I chose to use the doily to bring your eye up since the layout is so bottom heavy and with the addition of the mini border, leaf, and circle flower I was able to achieve a diagonal flow straight through where my daughter and husband are and down into the embellishments.
I'll be linking this layout up to Scrap Fit for their color challenge and also over at Ashli's blog at purplemailbox.com to her linky love post! Join in- there's still time to get your layouts posted!

As always thanks for stopping by, I'd appreciate any comments or feedback and would love for any new friends to become followers~!
Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia! Very cute layout :D I think Halloween pics are my absolute favorites to scrap. Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, bright colours on your layout. Cute embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout! I love your cluster of embellishments! Thanks so much for linking up with Layout Love Linky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flow and cute little embellie cluster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doily and wood grain paper! :)

    ReplyDelete