Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mcdonalds

Another quick layout featuring me and my family at Mcdonald's about 15 years ago! I did this layout as part of a challenge at Memorable Seasons where we had to use  a 3 or more photo cluster. These photos I chose were not the best but I believe in documenting what you have and I didn't want to forget those looks on my childrens faces! It came together quickly with that pre-made border paper by Amy Tan, a few tickets and those stripes of Washi.
 
As always, thank you for stopping by! I'd appreciate any feedback or comments and would love any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used these photos!
    Does a great job of telling the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the photos. I am scrapbooking from many old photos ... when it was film. You didn't take 100's of photos for 10 good ones. You took 36 and what you got is what you got!

    ReplyDelete