Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Too Funny

My count is now 14 for Shimelle's Perfect Collection class! This layouts features a picture of my brother- and a small bit of journaling on how he always makes us laugh.

This layout is again a little more embellished than I normally get! As I got to the last layouts I did a little experimenting with using more embellishments. The simplest embellishment being that vertical strip of pattern paper that just brings your eye straight up and straight down to my brother.

Make sure you come back this weekend! I'll be participating in a blog hop for Scrapbook Steals! There's a great opportunity for a prize at Scrapbook Steals and I'll have a prize here on my blog as well!


As always, thanks for stopping by! I'd appreciate any feedback or comments and would love any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors you've used-great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia! This is a gorgeous layout, I love the fun bright colors and patterns. You did a wonderful job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll. Amazing how many layouts you can get out of that class.

    ReplyDelete