Thursday, August 9, 2012

Muscles Mcgee

Here I am at the end, the 15th layout, I created from the starting points I learned about from Shimelles Perfect Collection class! What's a girl to do when she's completed 15 layouts from one kit? Well, she starts over and does it again with a small twist! On my next set, I decided to mix together a homemade kit and throw in some 6x6 pages in there to help with layering, open up some options for starting points and to further use my stash!! I'm having fun so far!

This layout features my daughter with some socks put under her shirt to act as muscles! Muscles Mcgee is still a term I use today- therefore I thought it would be fun to make it the title.
I realized what I really liked about this class, is that it really led to a linear look which is just my style. I used the straight long orange strip as my shelf to place my photo and embellishments on. I could have moved everything up some but liked that I could cover up enough of the bright orange so it brought you to my focus point but didn't take over the layout by it's brightness.

Please remember to stop by tomorrow as I'm in a blog hop for Scrapbook Steals!! It'll be a fun one with a prize being offered from Scrapbook Steals and  with prizes from many of the participating blogs too!


As always thanks for coming by! I'd appreciate any feedback or comments and would love any new friends becoming followers!
Happy Thursday! See you tomorrow for the blog hop!




1 comment: